Faculty Senate Meeting
AGENDA SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Call to Order.
- *Action Item: Approval of the minutes of October 5, 2020 (Will be approved via Qualtrics survey at the conclusion of the meeting)
- *Action Item: Consent Agenda: Undergraduate Minor in Real Estate, Undergraduate Minor in Climate Change and Society (Will be approved via Qualtrics survey at the conclusion of the meeting)
- Open Session: Statements at the podium not to exceed two minutes, maximum number of speakers is four. No votes will be taken. 8 minutes.
- President’s, Provost’s, Faculty Officers’, ASUA, GPSC, GFFAC, GCSAC, APAC, CSC, RPC, APPC, SAPC, DEI, RII Reports. Questions should be submitted via Zoom chat and answered via chat.
- Information Item: Re-entry Task Force Update – Vice President for University Initiatives, Celina Ramirez, and Assistant Vice President for Facilities Management, Christopher Kopach. 10 minutes.
- Information Item: Update on BookStore and Textbook Adoption – Senator Cheryl Cuillier, and Associate Vice President for Auxiliary Services, Debby Shively. 10 minutes.
- Information Item: Preliminary results of C11 Leadership and Communication Survey – 15 minutes.
- Discussion and Action Item: Open Meeting Law – Senator Dan McDonald. 15 minutes.
- Discussion and Possible Action Item: Constitution revision for Emeritus faculty – Secretary of the Faculty, Michael Brewer. 10 minutes.
- Discussion Item: Leadership discussion on furlough and finance – TBD. 10 minutes.
- Information Item: TBA – 10 minutes.
- New business
Attendees (Observers) may register for the November 2, 2020 Faculty Senate meeting via this link: https://arizona.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__R8a4RSySPSxytkvyk5fTg
Please note: panelists and presenters will receive a link to join the meeting via Zoom.