Faculty Senate Meeting
- Call to order
- *Approval of the minutes of May 4, 2020 (Will be done via Qualtrics survey).
- Open Session: Statements at the podium on any topic, limited to two minutes. Maximum number of speakers is four. No discussion is permitted, and no votes will be taken. 8 minutes or less.
- Information Item: New Student Enrollment Update and ABOR Financial Aid Report – Vice President for Enrollment Management, Kasey Urquidez. 10 minutes.
- Introduction to Dr. Richard Carmona - Professor of Public Health, and Appointed Director of the University of Arizona Re-Entry Task Force. 10 minutes.
- Information Item: Response to concerns regarding the COVID-19 Crisis and Implications – Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. Time will be designated for a Q & A session with campus leaders in lieu of reports. Questions should be submitted via Zoom chat.
- Reports from the President, Provost, Faculty Officers, ASUA, GPSC, APAC, CSC, RPC, APPC, SAPC . Questions should be submitted via Zoom chat and answered via chat.
- *Action Item via Qualtrics survey: Consent Agenda –– Resolution in Support of the Temporary Spring 2020 Academic Grading and Eligibility Policies – Chair of the Undergraduate Council, Neel Ghosh. (Will be done via Qualtrics survey).
- Other business. 2 minutes.
3 p.m. to 5 p.m. June 1, 2020