Monday, April 1, 2019 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Old Main Silver and Sage Room
- Call to order
- Approval of the minutes of March 11, 2019. 2 minutes.
- Open Session: Statements at the podium on any topic, limited to two minutes. Maximum number of speakers is four. No discussion is permitted, and no votes will be taken. 8 minutes or less.
- Q & A for ASUA, GPSC, APAC, CSC, RPC, APPC, SAPC Reports. 5 minutes
- Faculty Officer's Report with Q & A – Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 2 Minutes.
- Provost’s Report with Q & A – Interim Provost Jeffrey Goldberg. 10 minutes.
- President’s Report with Q & A – President Robert C. Robbins. 10 Minutes.
- Information Item: OHI Survey Strategic Initiative Presentation: Praxis Workshops - Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, Andrea Romero. 5 minutes.
- Action Item: Clarifications and Corrections to the Constitution – Chair of the Constitution and Bylaws Committee, Amy Fountain. 10 minutes.
- Information Item: Revisions to UHAP Chapter 7– Vice Chair of the Faculty, Michael Brewer. 10 minutes.
- Information Item: Library OA Report to Senate – Dean of Libraries, Shan Sutton. 15 minutes.
- Action Item: Proposal to Revise the Acceptability of Graduate Transfer Credit Policy - Chair of the Graduate Council, Ron Hammer. 5 minutes.
- Action Item: BS in Agricultural Systems Management, BS in Applied Physics, and BS and Minor in Emergency Medical Services – Chair of the Undergraduate Council, Neel Ghosh. 10 minutes.
- Action Item: Proposal to Revise the Registration Deadline for the Second Start Policy, and Honors College Eligibility Plan Proposal for New GPA Requirements – Chair of the Undergraduate Council, Neel Ghosh. 10 minutes.
- Information Item: Disruptive Behavior Policy – Vice President, Business Affairs and Human Resources, Allison Vaillancourt. 15 minutes.
- Information Item: Information Security and Privacy Policies, Executive Summary – Chief Information Security Officer, Lanita Collette, and Chief Compliance Officer, Celina Ramirez. 20 minutes.
- Other business. 2 minutes