1. Call to order
2. Approval of the minutes of February 4, 2019. 2 minutes.
3. Open Session: Statements at the podium on any topic, limited to two minutes. Maximum number of speakers is four. No discussion is permitted, and no votes will be taken. 8 minutes or less.
5. Faculty Officers’ Report with Q & A – Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 5 Minutes.
6. Provost's Report with Q & A – Interim Provost Jeffrey Goldberg. 10 minutes.
7. President's Report with Q & A – President Robert C. Robbins. 10 Minutes.
8. Action Item: Revisions to the Constitution and Bylaws – Chair of the Constitution and Bylaws Committee, Amy Fountain. 15 minutes.
11. Information Item: UHAP Chapter 5.2 revisions – Chair of the Committee of Eleven, Steve Schwartz. 45 minutes.
12. Information item: Update on the Strategic Plan Implementation – Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, Jane Hunter. 15 minutes.
13. Executive Session – Honorary Degrees
14. Other business. 2 minutes