1. Call to order
2. Approval of the minutes of December 3, 2018. 2 minutes.
3. Open Session: Statements at the podium on any topic, limited to two minutes. Maximum number of speakers is four. No discussion is permitted, and no votes will be taken. 8 minutes or less.
5. Faculty Officers’ Report with Q & A – Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 5 Minutes.
8. Information Item: Campus Pantry Annual Fundrasier - Director of the Campus Pantry, Michaela Davenport. 15 minutes.
9. Action Item: Proposal for the College of Veterinary Medicine – Director of University Animal Care, David Besselsen, and Vice President for Academic Initiatives and Student Success, Vincent Del Casino. 30 minutes.
10. Action Item: Master of Arts in Education Policy, Chair of the Graduate Council, Ron Hammer. 5 minutes.
11. Information item: Preparations for the Higher Learning Commission site visit to the UA campus in April 2021 – Director for Academic Resources and Special Projects, Jane Hunter, and Senior Vice Provost, Gail Burd. 25 minutes.
12. Information Item: Introduction to the newly appointed Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, Andrea Romero. 15 minutes.
13. Other business. 2 minutes.
14. Executive Session: Honorary Degrees
Listen to the Faculty Senate Meeting