1. Call to order. 2 minutes.
2. Approval of the minutes of November 5, 2018. 2 minutes.
3. Open Session: Statements at the podium on any topic, limited to two minutes. Maximum number of speakers is four. No discussion is permitted, and no votes will be taken. 8 minutes or less.
4. Q & A for ASUA, GPSC, APAC, CSC, RPC, APPC, SAPC Reports. 5 minutes.
5. Information Item: Discussion of UA adoption of the Chicago Principles on Freedom of Expression and Draft Policy - Chair of APPC, Daisy Pitkin. 10 minutes.
6. Faculty Officers’ Report with Q & A, and introduction of Title IX Officer, Ron Wilson – Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 2 Minutes.
7. Provost’s Report with Q & A – Acting Provost Jeffrey Goldberg. 10 minutes.
8. President’s Report with Q & A – President Robert C. Robbins. 10 Minutes.
9. Action Item: Implementation of a Task Force to oversee the Continuing Education programs – Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 5 minutes.
10. Information Item: COACHE Survey results – Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, Tom Miller, Associate Diversity Officer, Laura Hunter, and Director for Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness, Diane Brennan. 30 minutes.
11. Information Item: Strategic Plan update – Strategic Planning Co-Chairs, Elliott Cheu and Lisa Ordóñez. 30 minutes.
12. Information Item: UHAP Revisions to Research Scientist and Other Faculty Titles - Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, Tom Miller. 10 minutes.
13. Other business. 2 minutes.
14. Executive Session.