1. Call to order
2. Approval of the minutes of October 1, 2018. 2 minutes.
3. Open Session: Statements at the podium on any topic, limited to two minutes. Maximum number of speakers is four. No discussion is permitted, and no votes will be taken. 8 minutes or less.
4. Faculty Officers’ Report with Q & A– Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 10 Minutes.
5. Provost’s Report – Acting Provost Jeffrey Goldberg. 10 minutes.
6. President’s Report with Q & A – President Robert C. Robbins. 10 Minutes.
8. Information Item: Proposal for a University Awards Committee – Associate for Research Development, Carol Brodie, and Director of Research Development Services, Kim Patten. 10 minutes.
9. Action Item: Non-consent Agenda – Undergraduate Syllabus Policy Proposal, Undergraduate Syllabus Template, Undergraduate Minor in Recreation and Sport in Communities, Parks and Schools, Small Group Courses with Fixed Outcomes, Undergraduate Transfer Credit Policies, German Abitur Examinations as Credit-by-Exam Option – Chair of the Undergraduate Council, Neel Ghosh. 5 minutes.
10. Information Item: Our Professional Commitments - Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 10 minutes.
11. Information Item: Office of Diversity and Inclusive Excellence – Assistant Vice Provost for Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement, Teresa Graham Brett, and Assistant Vice Provost for Hispanic Serving Institution Initiatives, Marla Franco – 30 minutes.
12. Information Item: Disruptive Behavior Policy – Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, Mary Beth Tucker, and Associate Vice President for Human Resources, Helena Rodrigues. 30 minutes.
13. Action Item: Career-Track Faculty Task Force implementation – Vice Chair of the Faculty, Michael Brewer. 5 minutes.
14. Other business. 2 minutes
Link to Hear Senate Meeting