1. Call to order
2. Approval of the minutes of September 10, 2018. 2 minutes.
3. Faculty Officers’ Report with Q & A– Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 10 Minutes.
4. President’s Report with Q & A – President Robert C. Robbins. 10 Minutes.
6. Open Session: Statements at the podium on any topic, limited to two minutes. Maximum number of speakers is four. No discussion is permitted, and no votes will be taken. 8 minutes or less.
7. Information Item: University Career Architect Project (UCAP) Update, Vice President for Business Affairs and Human Resources, Allison Vaillancourt, and Human Resources Director of Compensation, Jan Myers. 20 minutes.
8. Provost’s Report – Acting Provost Jeffrey Goldberg. 10 minutes.
9. Action Item: Signing of the Guidelines for Shared Governance Memorandum of Understanding – President Robert C. Robbins, Acting Provost Jeff Goldberg, Chair of the Faculty Jessica Summers, and Vice Chair of the Faculty Michael Brewer. 15 minutes
10. Roundtable Discussion with reporting out: Senate discussion topics. 20 minutes.
11. Other business. 2 minutes
Please listen to the Faculty Senate meeting HERE