1. Call to order
2. Approval of the minutes of May 7, 2018. 2 minutes.
3. Open Session: Statements at the podium on any topic, limited to two minutes. Maximum number of speakers is four. No discussion is permitted, and no votes will be taken. 8 minutes or less. (This session is at capacity)
4. Welcome and report from the Faculty Officers – Chair of the Faculty, Jessica Summers. 20 minutes.
5. Provost’s Report - Chief of Staff, Brian Ten Eyck reporting for Acting Provost Goldberg.
7. Reports for APPC, SAPC, and RPC.
9. Freedom of Expression Q & A - Senior Director of State Relations, Sabrina Vazquez. (10 Minutes)
10. Information Item: Proposal for the College Incorporation of UA South – UA South Interim Dean, Melody Buckner. 20 minutes.
11. Action Item: Non-consent agenda – Proposal to Define Course Components – Chair of the Undergraduate Council, Neel Ghosh. 5 minutes.
12. Information Item: University Career Architect Project (UCAP) Update, Vice President for Business Affairs and Human Resources, Allison Vaillancourt, and Human Resources Director of Compensation, Jan Myers. 10 minutes.
13. Senate Discussion: Topics for discussion for upcoming Faculty Senate meetings – Rountable. 20 minutes.
14. Information Item: Strategic Plan Update, Co-chair, Strategic Planning Committee, Lisa Ordoñez, Director of Sustainability, Trevor Ledbetter, and Vice President for Planning, Design and Construction, Peter Dourlein. 20 minutes.
15. Other business: 2 minutes.